- Public sector
Our expertise – to public sector
In the near future, the role of the state in the legislative regulation of the Russian economy will be steadily growing.
On the one hand, the public sector acts as an active regulator of the society’s economic life; on the other, digitalisation makes the work of public authorities more transparent, helping optimise human interaction mechanisms.
In this context, we should strive for effective interaction, promoting the synergy between the state and the society and between the public and private sectors of the economy.
Public sector priorities
- Regulation of foreign economic activity
- Mitigating negative economic trends through public procurement and public investment in major infrastructure projects, etc.
- Support of industries most affected by the crisis
- Fighting unemployment
- Sustaining state budget surplus through funds accumulation and redistribution (taxes, transactions involving government shareholdings and securities, etc.)
- Support for science and education