Over 30 decades Unicon professionals are involved in the delivery of audit services. Our objective is to provide investors and owners with reliable and objective information about the company’s financial performance, cash flows and key risks. We help our clients enhance the value and competitive edge of their business and translate challenges into opportunities.
High-quality audit of financial statements is a key to investors’ confidence and trusting relationships with lenders and regulators. Full and reliable information that will be at your disposal after the audit completion is vital for adequate management decision-making, especially in the uncertain environment.
In order to get detailed advice and clarify the cost of audit services, please send us a commercial inquiry.
- Statutory Audit
- Voluntary Audit
- Accounting Advisory
- First-time Adoption of IFRS
- Automation of IFRS financial reporting preparation based on 1C
- IPSAS Application
- Agreed-Upon Procedures: Independent Physical Verification of Assets and Liabilities
- Preparation and Transformation of Financial Statements
- Pension and Actuarial Consulting