- Statutory Audit
Objectivity. Transparency. Confidence.
Today, it is critical for businesses to minimize the risk of fraud and get objective information about their financial position. Engage Unicon to perform a high-quality audit for you: we have extensive experience in providing audit and assurance services to key market participants ― publicly-traded companies operating in various industries.
The current Russian legislation sets forth the following criteria when companies are subject to statutory (mandatory) audit:
- The company is a joint-stock company, a fund (except for state social funds, private pension funds and joint-stock investment funds), a state-owned corporation or company;
- The company’s securities are admitted to organized trading;
- The entity is engaged in a certain type of activity , for example, banking, insurance, etc.;
- The financial performance indicators of the entity are as follows: the total revenue for the year preceding the reporting one exceeds RUB 400 million or total assets in the balance sheet as at the end of the year preceding the reporting one exceed RUB 60 million;
- The entity is a preparer of consolidated financial statements.
Statutory (mandatory) audit is performed in accordance with Federal Audit Rules (Standards). We carry out audits of financial statements for companies operating practically in all sectors of the economy, as well as for credit and insurance institutions. We also perform statutory audit of consolidated financial statements prepared in accordance with Federal Law No.
In order to get detailed advice and clarify the cost of statutory audit services, please send us a commercial inquiry.